Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
UAE economy is set for a post-COVID transformation. The country enjoyed its highest creditworthiness rating among the region, while it witnessed the historic UAE-Israel’s Peace Agreement and the reopening of borders of GCC members. The UAE government also boosts the ease of doing business with various legal reforms. These economic pillars foster a robust rebound and enable UAE to become an attractive investment destination for global investors.
Join us at ALB Virtual UAE In-House Legal Summit 2021 on 27 October as we discuss these robust changes, what the legal team can do to ride on the changes, manage new risks, and seize new opportunities for their business.
- Raghvendra Verma, Group Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, iSON Xperiences
- Sonja Dunne, Senior Legal Counsel, Reckitt Benckiser
- Mohamed Elmogy, Lead Counsel, Middle East, and North East Africa, Siemens Energy
- Yasser Aboismail, General Counsel and Compliance Officer, MENA, Schindler Group
- Yosr Hamza, Director, Legal Affairs | Middle East, Gartner
- Saira Nishtar, Chief Counsel MENAP, Mondelēz International
- Asim Habib, Senior Legal Counsel, and Integrity Officer, Middle East and East Africa, ABB
- Gaurav Mediratta, Group General Counsel, Landmark Group
- Alona Gorodetska, Sole Regional Legal Counsel (Storage) – EAME-APA, McDermott International | Dubai
Agenda At a Glance
- Amendments to Commercial Companies Law (CCL) – Staying Abreast of the Changes
- Understand the new Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Law and Opportunities for Investors
- Israel - UAE Normalised Relations – Assessing New Business Opportunities
- Strengthening Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Competency for Corporate Counsel
- Contract Management in the Post-COVID Uncertain Landscape
- Adapting Corporate Governance and Policies to Post-COVID Workplace
- UAE National Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Law: How can Businesses Adopt and Implement
- IHC 4.0: Changing Expectations and the Evolution of In-House Counsel Role
*Please note that free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsel. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (email@example.com) for further information on how to participate in the event.
Complimentary registration for this event is at the sole discretion of Asian Legal Business and all confirmed participants will be notified by email.
You can view the event details here - https://www.legalbusinessonline.com/ihs/dihls2020