Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Despite the COVID-19 impacts, the UAE government has consistently introduced progressive policies to modernise its growing economy. Legislators continue to boost ease of doing business with the new FDI law, foreign ownership law, new data protection and cybersecurity laws, and the modernised litigation procedures. These significant regulatory reforms signal the government’s focus on driving and governing its digital economy; The changes will also impact the company’s operation lifecycle, at all stages.
Join us at the ALB Virtual UAE In-house Legal Summit 2020, on 17 November as we discuss these regulatory changes, what legal team can do to ride on the changes, govern new risks, and seize new opportunities for the business.
- Stay informed with the latest regulatory changes that can affect your business in the UAE
- Identify emerging areas of legal risks
- Grab strategies to manage contractual disputes during times of uncertainty
- Understand the new Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Law and opportunities for investors
- Strategize debt recovery approaches: protecting creditors’ interest during COVID-19
- Stay compliant with the new UAE National Cybersecurity Strategy and Data Privacy Law
- Keep abreast of UAE employment regulations in times of COVID-19
- Strengthen arbitration and dispute resolution competency for the corporate counsel
- Seize new opportunities for the in-house legal team to add strategic values to the business
Why You Should Attend
- FREE* passes to in-house counsel, “C” level management executives and business leaders with access to full-day sessions
- Unique networking opportunities with leading legal experts and peers
- In-depth panel discussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsel in the region
- Detailed speaker notes and presentation materials
- Legal Affairs
- Company/ Contract Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Affairs
- Legal Risk Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Commercial and Enforcement Counsel
Complimentary registration for this event is at the sole discretion of Asian Legal Business and all confirmed participants will be notified by email.
You can view the event details here - https://www.legalbusinessonline.com/ihs/dihls2020