Commodities Derivatives Trading in Singapore: What's next?
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The event will be aimed at buy-side firms and individuals; financial and commodities derivatives, with a focus on the proprietary trading community.
The objective of the event will be twofold: (1) Encouraging financial derivatives firms and individuals to trade commodities by expounding on potential opportunities in markets/products and (2) Also to encourage the derivatives firms and individuals who already have a presence in trading commodities to increase their presence in Singapore.
At this juncture, the topics proposed to discuss broadly are as follows below:
- The Global Shifts of Trade Flows in Commodities Trading:
- Brexit – uncertainty creating opportunities in precious metals such as gold?
- Growing spot market in LNG in Asia – SLInG?
- Correlated contracts provide avenues for arbitrage trading
- Regulatory shifts in the West bringing flows into Asia?
- Dynamics of Commodities Trading Markets in Singapore:
- Commodities markets less crowded/saturated as compared to interest rate/credit/equities markets
- Increased sophistication of use of derivatives in the region, compared to the West?
- Products in Singapore: Fuel Oil, Rubber, Gas and focus on Gold
- Shifting of flows into Asia and Singapore is a uniquely placed to capture those flows from the West into the East
IE Singapore, Neo & Partners Global
SGX, CME Group, LME, HNK Alpha, Hendon Energy, Pan Asia Clearing Enterprise
For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.