Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the latest regulatory and legal changes governing restructuring and insolvency matters across different jurisdictions
- Protecting creditor’s debt positions in debtor-friendly provisions
- The outlook of the debt market, and debt restructuring opportunities in 2021
- Successful debt restructuring strategies: experience and lessons learned
- Protecting offshore creditor’s interest in onshore insolvency
- What’s next for private debt lenders and distressed buyers - opportunities in 2021?
- Taking extra precautions: private lenders during rescue financing and asset recovery
- Dealing with accounting frauds in debtor companies
- Constructing the right valuation for distressed assets
- Liquidations and receivership enforcements
Who Should Attend?
The conference is a can’t-miss event for all debt restructuring and distressed investing professionals:
- Restructuring and Insolvency Lawyers
- Creditors/Insolvency Practitioners
- Special assets or “workout” department
- Loan Management/Lending Services
- Credit Risk
- Fixed Income
- Credit Strategy
- Corporate Recovery/Turnaround
- Corporate Bonds
- Accounting Firms/Advisory Firms/Auditing Firms
- Debt Restructuring
- Debt Advisory
- Capital Providers/Investors
- Rescue Financing
- Distressed Investors/Special-situation Investors/Activist Funds/High-yield Investors
- Debtors/Distressed Firms
- M&A Professionals
- In-House Counsel/Chief Legal Officer
- Industries that are vulnerable to financial distress
Join our engaging discussion on issues that matter to you. Key topics include:
- The outlook of Debt Market’s Regulations and Opportunities in 2021
- Successful Debt Restructuring Strategies: Experience and Lessons Learnt
- Protecting Creditor’s Debt Positions in Debtor-Friendly Provisions
- Guarding Offshore Creditor’s Interest in Onshore Insolvency
- Liquidations and Receivership Enforcements
- Taking Extra Precautions: Private Lenders during Rescue Financing and Asset Recovery
- Dealing with Accounting Frauds in Debtor Companies
- Constructing the Right Valuation for Distressed Assets
- What’s Next for Private Debt Lenders and Distressed Buyers - Opportunities in 2021?
PROUDLY PRESENTED BY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAYMENT - Payment must be received by Thomson Reuters prior to attendance at the Event.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION - You are ultimately responsible for your own travel/accommodation bookings. Should the Event be rescheduled or cancelled, no compensation for such bookings will be available.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - Thomson Reuters will not accept any liability for damages or loss of property or valuables belonging to any delegate/attendee attending the Event.