19th Regional MRCOG Part 2 Examination Course
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
We urge you to take this opportunity to learn the proper techniques to help you pass your MRCOG Part 2 written exam. Our esteemed RCOG UK examiners will be giving lectures and conducting interactive EMQs and SBAs sessions. This gives you the opportunity to not only pick up exam tips and techniques from them, but also the chance to clarify any doubts you may have before your examination.
Immediately following this course, RCOG and COGS will be co-organizing the MRCOG Final Preparation: Part 3 Clinical Skills Course on 24th and 25th November 2018 in Singapore at the same location, conducted by Mr Toby Fay, Dr Chandrika Balachandar and Mr Neil Liversedge from the RCOG.
- Course over 2 full days
- Course file with printed lecture notes
- USB thumbdrive with compilation of essential study documents e.g. up-to-date RCOG guidelines, NICE guidelines, TOG articles etc.
- All stationery required for the mock exam (RCOG standard answer sheet, pens, pencils, writing pads etc.)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and tea
- Certificate of attendance
- Mock exam result slip (will be posted to each participant individually after the course)