Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Welcome to ALB China Corporate Compliance Forum!
Date: 26 November 2020
Registration: 8.30am to 9.00am
Event: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Venue: 2F - Ballroom, Grand Hyatt Shanghai 上海金茂君悦大酒店2层宴会厅 (Jin Mao Tower, 88 Century Avenue, Pudong, Shanghai, China, 200121 上海市浦东新区世纪大道 88 号金茂大厦)
Asian Legal Business (ALB) will hold our inaugural ALB China Corporate Compliance Forum 2020 in Shanghai on 26 November, 2020. This event features In-house compliance leaders and specialist advisors who will analyze recent developments and uncover their implications. It is the ideal platform to network, share ideas on what works and learn how to introduce the best compliance practices to your organization.
- CLO (Chief Legal Officer)
- Head Of Legal, VP Legal, Head Of Compliance, Legal Director, GM (Legal)
- GCs, In-House Counsels, Regional Counsels
- Government official of commercial and legal affairs
- CEO, COO, Legal Managers, Corporate Executives
Benefits of Attending
- FREE** passes to in-house counsels and business leaders with access to full-day sessions
- Key insight into the latest corporate compliance and legal issues in China
- Networking opportunities with senior In-House counsels, lawyers and business leaders who are on top of their game
- In-depth panel dicussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsels in the region
- VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
Click "REGISTER HERE" to get free entry:
*Please note that free passes are not applicable to law firms and legal service providers. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.
** Referrals are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply.
点击 “立即注册” 获得免费入场资格：