Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Welcome to ALB China Debt Restructuring Forum 2021!
Date: 24 September 2021
Registration: 8.30am to 9.00am
Event: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Venue: 3F - Jinmao Ballroom, The Westin Beijing Chaoyang 金茂北京威斯汀大饭店，三层金茂宴会厅
（7 North Dongsanhuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100027, China 北京市朝阳区东三环北路 7 号）
Asian Legal Business (ALB) of Thomson Reuters will host the 2021 ALB China Debt Restructuring Forum in Beijing on September 24. This forum will bring together legal experts from the debt restructuring field to discuss the trends and development in debt restructuring. This forum will link the professionals in restructuring and insolvency whereby legal experts will share their experiences and best practices in dealing with debt restructuring and corporate debt dilemmas, and provide in-depth insights and practical advices.
- Creditors / Insolvency Practitioners
- Accounting Firms / Advisory Firms / Auditing Firms
- Capital Providers / Investors
- Debtors / Distressed Firms
- In-House Counsel / Chief Legal Officers
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the latest regulatory and legal changes governing restructuring and insolvency matters in China and other different jurisdictions
- Harness the enforcement rights, payment priorities, and adequate protection for creditors
- Grab the essential negotiation strategies between debtors and creditors before court proceedings
- Navigate divergent interests, recovering and transforming post-restructuring
- Engage to learn creative solutions from leading restructuring and insolvency practitioners
- Seize opportunities in rescue and distress financing for lenders and white knights
- Special situations, stressed and distressed investing opportunities in Asia – translating legal differences into opportunities
*Please note that free passes are not applicable to law firms and legal service providers. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact Amantha (email@example.com) for further information on how to participate in the event.
** Referrals are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply.
点击 “立即注册” 获得免费入场资格：