ATF Kids' Summit - Hyderabad, India
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
- * To qualify for the Local Entity rate, your company’s billing address and company name must be registered in India
- Rates are quoted in Singapore Dollars and is subject to prevailing 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST) for all Singapore registered companies.
- All rates include access to the 1-day conferene, lunch and 2 tea-breaks
- Pre-registration will close on 30 Aug 2018. We are unable to process any registration received thereafter. Onsite registration is available at the Westin Hyderabad, Mindspace 8am on 31 Aug 2018.
- There might be a delay in waiting time at the end of the payment gateway session, do not close your window or press the back button. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- If you encounter any problems with the online payment, please refer to your mailbox for further instructions. Alternatively, you may contact us at +65 6780 4535 or email to email@example.com with an attached screen shot of the error encountered.
- Admission will be open to accredited registrants to the said event ‘ATF Kids' Summit - Hyderabad, India’. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse or regulate admission to any person.
- Organiser reserves its right to unilaterally and ipso jure refuse or withdraw to any person for the Event(s) and/or for any future events organised by Reed Exhibitions in case of any breach or non-performance of the rules by the registrant, without prejudice of any damages that the Organiser could claim because of such breach and/or of the non-performance.
- Except as otherwise permitted by the Organiser, no refund will be made of any money paid to the Organiser under any cirsumstance whatsoever including in the event that the registrant decides not to participate in the market. The Organiser may retain all amount paid by the registrant and also to recover all amounts due under this Agreement.
- Organiser reserves the right to use any submitted information for marketing purposes.
Exclusivity of the Participant’s activities within the confines of the Event(s)
All registrants undertake the responsibility to refrain from engaging outside the market and/ or create events in activities identical or similar to those exercised within the confines of the ATF Kids' Summit - Hyderabad, India and in particular on premises such as a hotel or any other premises outside of said event.
Advertising - distribution of documents or items or objects of any kind
- Any form of advertising other than that using the media made available to the participant by the Organiser, and for which the fees for insertion or display have been paid beforehand in accordance with the rates in force, is strictly forbidden. Registrants are prohibited from distribution of any advertising material, or documents of any kind as a promotional item deemed of conflicting interest unless otherwise approved by the Organiser. Use of self-adhesive advertisements or advertising materials not specifically authorized by the Organiser is strictly forbidden.
- The Organiser is the sole holder of the rights to publish and to distribute magazines, publications, catalogues and event dailies. It may grant all or part of such rights to supporting media partners.
All payments have to be made in Singapore Dollars. Payment in other currency is acceptable only upon request and when foreign exchange rate is provided by the organiser. Except as otherwise permitted by the Organiser, no refund will be made of any money paid to Organiser under any circumstances whatsoever including in the event that the registrant decides not to participate in the event. The Organiser may retain all amount paid by the registrant and also to recover all amounts due under this agreement.