5th Asian Bauxite and Alumina Conference
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Key topics that will be explored during this two-day event are:
- Can bauxite and alumina supply in Asia meet demand, given the increased demand for aluminium from the transport and packaging sectors, in particular?
- Will Chinese import volumes of bauxite and alumina increase even further in the near future?
- Who will emerge to fill the void left by the loss of Indonesia bauxite supply? Can Malaysia continue to supply China such high volumes?
- When will Guinea be able to ‘turn on the tap”?
- Iran’s potential in the Asian bauxite and alumina markets.
- New technological advancements for bauxite and alumina processing.
- Refinery and smelter downstream developments.
- Focussing on the non-metallurgical applications in Asia.