Asia Pacific Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forum 2016
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
With $5 trillion worth of infrastructure investment demand, Asia is forecast to grow by over 7% annually over the next decade. But the deal pipeline remains patchy and the pace of closing deals is often frustratingly slow. Country-by-country, asset-by-asset, what needs to happen to bring more deals to financial close and who is spearheading initiatives to bring bankable deals to market?
The answers can be found at this forum. By attending you will:
- Hear first-hand the impact of the AIIB on the industry, its future plans and what opportunities this presents to the private sector
- Unearth investment opportunities across different sectors including rail, roads, ports, oil, LNG, conventional power, and renewable energy
- Explore recent regulatory and legal changes and discover how they will influence your business
- Hear from the people behind some of Asia’s most successful deals and uncover how they managed to overcome any obstacles
- Maximise your time and travelling budget by meeting the key professionals in infrastructure from around the region under one roof
- And much more!