Asean Connect 2018
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Produced by SingEx and presented by HSBC Singapore, Asean Connect 2018 is an Asean-focused thought leadership forum that will be held on 1st March 2018, at MAX Atria @ Singapore EXPO.
The forum promises an insider's look into experts analysis of the region's economic roadmap, and a curated network of like-minded participants comprising Asean movers-and-shakers, business leaders and innovators that can open up to new business ventures or investments in the region.
For more information on speakers and forum agenda, please click here.
For general enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. General Information
• Admission is by registration only.
• Entry into the event is subjected to full payment being received by the Organiser prior to its commencement.
• The Organiser reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any registration without prejudice.
B. Registration and Delegate Fees
• All rates indicated are in Singapore Dollars and all payment must be made in Singapore Dollars.
• The prevailing GST rate (7%) is applied to all registrations.
• The registration is only confirmed upon the receipt of payment. All payment needs to be made and reach the Organiser by 28 February 2017.
• Only ONE (1) discount may be applied to an individual registration. Under no circumstances can any of the discounts be combined.
C. Registration Editing, Cancellation & Substitution Policy
• No refund of the registration fee will be made for cancellations without substitution, or for “non-attendance”.
• Notice of substitution of a delegate must be given in writing up to two weeks prior to the start of the event (at no additional cost) to the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so may result in the replacement being barred from entering the Conference.
D. Payment of Delegate Fees
• Please note that payment made via credit cards issued by non-Singapore issuing banks may be subject to a currency conversion surcharge imposed by the respective credit card issuing bank. Please contact your bank to enquire on the applicable rates and charges.
E. Visa Requirements/ Invitation Letter
• It is the sole responsibility of the delegate to take care of visa requirements. Delegates who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the visa application procedure. Delegate registration details might be shared with the immigration authorities to assist in the immigration process. However, the Organiser will not contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
• To receive an invitation letter for the event, delegates must first register and pay the registration fees in full. After that, delegates can send request for an invitation letter to email@example.com
F. Alterations to Programme – Cancellation / Postponement of Event
The Organiser reserves the right to make alterations to the programme, venue, dates, and timings of the forum at any time and/or to cancel the whole or any part of the forum.
G. Photography & Filming
The event is held in a public space, therefore the Organiser does not prohibit participants from photographing, videoing or audiotaping event activities. The Organiser reserves the right to use images and videos taken at the event with your photograph and/or likeness in future marketing materials and/or for session broadcast purposes.
H. Privacy Statement
The views expressed by any event attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and speakers are not necessarily those of the Organiser. All event attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and speakers are solely responsible for the content of any and all individual or corporation presentations, marketing collateral, advertising and online Web content.
I. Personal Data
By submitting this form, you consent and understand that your personal information as stated in this form and provided by you during the forum may be collected, used and disclosed by the Organiser and/or its authorised agents or appointed third parties, for marketing and promotional campaigns of the Organiser, for the promotion of other events and/or forum organised or managed by the Organiser, and for the purpose of this forum, including but not limited to, the facilitating and processing of payment. You also further consent that your personal information as stated in this form submitted to the Organiser may be shared by the Organiser and/or its authorised agents or appointed third parties to entitle you to enjoy a discount off the forum registration fee.
For information about SingEx’s personal data protection policy, see here.