Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Online Registration. All participants are required to use our online registration system as the only means to register to APMF. We neither engage third party marketing agents nor offer any promotional rates other than what are listed here. We do not accept any offline registration; thus we will not be responsible for any transaction done outside of our system. We work with Gevme to provide a reliable and trusted registration system.
- Session Duration. For security reason, the entire registration session will automatically end in 60 minutes. If the session ends before completing your registration, you will need to repeat the process.
Read the topic and speakers’ profiles carefully, so you can decide in advance the event(s) you wish to join and the number of persons you will register for each event. Be ready with the best profile picture for your name tag (passport size 4:6, maximum 2MB of JPG/JPEG). Online registration will close on May 1, 2016.
- APMF Rates. You can enjoy our early bird rates, if you register by March 31 at the latest and if we receive your payment in full by April 4, 2016. If payment is not received by this date, your data will be automatically deleted from our system. You will need to re-register using the normal rate.
Normal rates apply if we receive payment in full by May 2, 2016. If we do not receive the payment by this date, your data will also be automatically deleted from our system. You can still join APMF by registering yourself at the Registration Desk, BNDCC in May 11-12, 2016, using our on-site rate. We will receive cash or credit card payment on-site.
10% group discount applies for those registering at least 10 participants per online registration session. This applies can consist of a combination of APMF and/or APMFtech. This discount only applies for online registration up to April 30, 2016.
Event Type of Participant Early Bird Normal On-Site APMF
Individual 9.000.000 10.000.000 12.000.000 Group 10% discount applies for 10 or more participants registered in one registration session No Group Discount Academician * 9.000.000 9.000.000 9.000.000 Sponsor ** 9.000.000 9.000.000 9.000.000 APMFtech
Individual 3.500.000 4.500,000 6.000.000 Group 10% discount applies for 10 or more participants registered in one registration session No Group Discount Academician * 3.500.000 3.500.000 3.500.000 Sponsor ** 3.500.000 3.500.000 3.500.000 Full Pass
Individual 11.000.000 13.000.000 16.000.000 Group 10% discount will be applied for 10 or more participants who are registered in one registration session No Group Discount Academician * 11.000.000 11.000.000 11.000.000 Sponsor ** 11.000.000 11.000.000 11.000.000
(*) An academic participant should currently hold a position as lecturer or university student (at all levels). Please send an email request to join our event(s) to email@example.com, attaching an ID Card, and a letter from your academic institution as proof of identification. You will receive a promo code you can use to enjoy our special rate upon registering. We reserve the right to reject any applications without sufficient proof of identification. Professional who gives lecture or attends university as a student should not enroll as an academic.
(**) As a sponsor, your company may get free invitations depending on the sponsorship package taken. You will receive a promo code addressed to the person in charge within the company, to use when entering the participants’ details. If you wish to add participants, please contact our Marketing Staff stating the number of additional person(s) to get our special rate.
- Group Registration. If you are registering for more than one persons, here are some helpful hints:
- You can register up to a maximum of 50 persons per registration session. Because we have a NO REFUND policy, please be sure that the number of persons is final before you register.
- If you are unsure that you can finish the registration within 60 minutes, don’t worry. You can split the registration process into several sessions. As long as you register at least 10 persons per registration session, you can still enjoy our 10% group discount.
- When filling in the participants’ detail, you can copy the details from Invitation #1 and paste them into Invitation #2 and so on.
- If you are registering on behalf of a group, don’t forget to fill in the “Group Name” so that one of your participants can check-in at our group check-in counter later (see notes on the system). As the one who register, you will receive an automated invoice.
- Payment Details. We provide credit card and bank transfer as payment methods.
- If you choose to pay with credit card, be ready with your card details including a 3-digit security code, and a 3D-secure facility registered to your card. If you are unsure, please check with your bank issuer regarding this facility. Once paid, you will be redirected to Veritrans, our partner’s site, who will send a transaction summary of the total amount paid. In case of doubt, Veritrans is a secure site for online payment.
- If you choose to use bank transfer, our bank information will appear for you to transfer the payment.
- Once we receive payment, you will receive an automated email confirming your registration. Keep this email and show it to get your name tag, at our Re-Registration Desks at BNDCC. The desk will open starting from 9:00 am on May 11, 2016, until the afternoon of May 12, 2016.
- Updating Your Details. Once registered, registrants can go back at all times to change their participants’ details. Visit Gevme using the same email address at registration. If your participant is part of a group registration, find her name and simply update or replace her details at Gevme. Please note that we only accept changes until April 30 (11:59 PM, GMT+7). After that, all the data will be locked in our system.
- Changes & Cancellation Policy. We have a NO REFUND policy once payment has been made. But, should APMF 2016 be cancelled for reasons beyond the power of the APMF Committees, we will refund your payment minus the bank remittance fees.
- Special Guests. We will inform VIPs, speakers, session leaders, and the press for their registration process.
Please contact the Secretariat or click the “Contact the Organizer” link at the bottom of this page.
Secretariat of APMF & APMFtech
The Darmawangsa Square,
Basement # 36 – 37,
Jl. Darmawangsa VI – Sothern Jakarta – Indonesia
Phone : +62 21 7278 0750
Fax : +62 21 7278 0750
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org