ALB Virtual Thailand In-House Legal Summit 2021
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
2020 will be known as the year where there was no business as usual. The coronavirus pandemic and other national and global events have seen widespread business disruption, forcing legal teams to rethink and retool.
As we step into the next normal, this year’s event will challenge your assumptions about how to deal with in-house counsel challenges; how to deliver more value to your business, how to manage teams through diverse and complex crisis scenarios and how to future proof your career in a post COVID-19 world.
The ALB Thailand In-House Legal Summit 2021 sets out to find compelling solutions to meet the changing expectations and mounting demands faced by general counsels. This forum will address issues including emerging risks and compliance challenges in Thailand, regulatory updates, new skill sets required, the evolving roles of general counsel and how can general counsel continue being relevant to the business.
Why You Should Attend
- FREE* passes to in-house counsel, “C” level management executives and business leaders with access to full-day sessions
- Insight into the latest legal issues from Thailand region
- Unique networking opportunities with leading legal experts and peers
- In-depth panel discussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsel in the region
- VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
- Detailed speaker notes and presentation material
Chief Legal Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, CEO, Company Secretaries, Country/ General / Corporate / In House / Legal Counsels / Heads and Senior Professionals in charge of:
- Legal Affairs
- Company/ Contract Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Affairs
- Legal Risk Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Commercial and Enforcement Counsel
Complimentary registration for in-house counsels at this event is at the sole discretion of Asian Legal Business and all confirmed participants will be notified by email.
For more event details, please visit our website: