Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Registration is closed for this event.
Returning to Mumbai for the 3rd run, Asian Legal Business invites you to save the date for our India flagship event of the year, the 3rd ALB India In-House Legal Summit 2020 taking place on 27 February 2020 in Mumbai. This annual summit will discuss recent regulatory developments, hot pressing legal & compliance issues and showcase best practice solutions in India and the region.
Why You Should Attend
- “C” level management executives and business leaders with access to full-day sessions Insight into the latest legal issues from Hong Kong region
- Unique networking opportunities with leading legal experts and peers In-depth panel discussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsel in the region
- VIP networking luncheon and refreshments Detailed speaker notes and presentation materials
- FREE* passes for in-house legal counsels and compliance professionals
Chief Legal Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, CEO, Company Secretaries, Country/ General / Corporate / In House / Legal Counsels / Heads and Senior Professionals in charge of:
- Legal Affairs
- Company/ Contract Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Affairs
- Legal Risk Management
- Compliance Regulatory Affairs
- Commercial and Enforcement Counsel
* Please note that free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsels and compliance professionals, “C” level management executives and business executives
Complimentary registration for this event is at the sole discretion of Asian Legal Business and all confirmed participants will be notified by email.
You can view the event details here - https://www.legalbusinessonline.com/ihs/indiaihls2020