Search Inside Yourself 2017
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
ABOUT SEARCH INSIDE YOURSELF
Search Inside Yourself was born at Google from one engineer’s dream to change the world.
It began in 2007 when veteran engineer Chade-Meng Tan assembled leading experts in mindfulness, neuroscience and emotional intelligence to develop an internal course for his fellow Googlers. It quickly became the company’s most popular training program. Learn more here: https://siyli.org/
Here are some of the survey results from the 350+ people who attended a recent SIY training in Sydney:
- 89% reported improved ability to reduce stress
- 91% reported enhanced clarity of mind
- 79% reported increased energy levels
- 91% reported improved ability to remain calm
- 85% reported increased ability to connect with others
THE PROGRAMME DESIGN
The highly interactive and experiential programme includes the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its personal and professional benefits
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation, and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate well-being, including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, thriving and overall well-being
- Exercises include attention training practice, dyad conversations, writing, walking and group conversations
THE PROGRAMME OUTLINE
Rich Fernandez, CEO of SIYLI
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
The content is a strong introduction to mindfulness in a secular non- spiritual application that can be used and applied both in a corporate sense and also for personal application and transformation.
- Fiona Hathaway, Microsoft Services Asia HR Leader, Microsoft Asia
“This is not about making employees happy,” she said. “It’s about how to get out of a rut ... There is incredible science and research behind the value of opening your mind, daydreaming and forgetting and reremembering.” [We] plan to bring the course to all 6,000 managers, who oversee the majority of SAP employees. [I] encourage all employees to partake and plan for all new hires to be exposed to the concepts during onboarding.
- Jenny Dearborn Chief Learning Officer SAP
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The programme is for professionals who wants to enhance their effectiveness and to expand their leadership skills.
- HR and learning & development professionals
- Managers & executives
- Coaches & mental health professionals
- And anyone who is interested in emotional intelligence
The program begins at 9:00am and ends at 5:00pm both days.
Parking available on site.
Transfer to another participant: Tickets are fully transferable to another person at any time. Contact Centre for Future-ready Graduates to give us the name and email of the attendee in your place.
Full or partial refund: You are eligible for a full refund until one month prior to the event. If you cancel between one to three weeks before the program, you can receive a refund less a 25% processing fee. If you cancel within 1 week of the program you are not eligible for a refund.
Unfortunately, registrations are not transferable between programs and we are unable to provide credit for future programs.
Refunds will be processed within 15 days of notification of cancellation.
ABOUT THE CENTRE FOR FUTURE-READY GRADUATES
Learn more: http://nus.edu.sg/cfg/