ALB Virtual Legal Essentials to Corporate Finance - Mastering Private Equity Deals Making and Structuring May 2023
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
ALB Virtual - Legal Essentials to Corporate Finance - Mastering Private Equity Deals Making and Structuring
18 – 19 May 2023
3:00pm to 6:00pm (Singapore/Hong Kong/China Time) GMT +8
12:30pm to 3:30pm (India Time) GMT+5.5
11:00am to 2:00pm (UAE Time) GMT+4
Delivered Via: 2-Part Webinar
ALB presents an interactive and intense 2-part webinar on Legal Essentials to Corporate Finance - Mastering Private Equity Deals Making and Structuring to help you understand and manage unique risks and protections involved in any Private Equity transactions.
This webinar is intensive, and aimed at participants who wish to understand the various legal aspects of private equity and its different facets, addressing the different forms of private equity, the deal process, key documents including the Limited Partnership Agreement and documents required for a Buy Out, along with examining equity provisions particular to Private Equity in the various agreements, Investment Agreement, Articles of Association and service agreements.
Strengthen your Private Equity skills for all key stages of a transaction with the trainers’ experience of transactions as a former partner of KPMG and Director of a listed Private Equity Fund. Sample documents will be shared with the participants to for self-study and reference for continuous learning after the course.
What You Will Achieve
- Learn and understand the key steps in the legal process involving different types of Private Equity plays
- Learn about what makes the legal aspects of Private Equity significantly different from M&A or Joint Venture deals
- Master the legal structures of how the various facets of a Private Equity deal integrate together coalescing the different specialisations to better advise their external or internal clients
- Be guided through the key significant clauses of legal agreements by reference to sample clauses and documents including Limited Partnership Agreements and the unique type of due diligence for Private Equity
- Explore the legal aspects of different parties in Private Equity deals, start-up’s, existing businesses, MBO’s, BIMBO’s, LBO’s and Funds
Who Should Attend
- Partner /Lawyers in Practice
- Venture capitalists
- Investment bankers
- CLO (Chief Legal Officer)
- Head of Legal
- VP Legal
- Head of Compliance
- Legal Director
- GM (Legal)
- General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Regional Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- Legal Manager
- Anyone who is involved in Private Equity transactions
|Before GST||After GST|
|Early Bird Rate (Ends 18 April)||USD 810||USD 874.80|
|Standard Rate||USD 920||USD 993.60|
(65) 6870 3575 / firstname.lastname@example.org
(65) 6973 8231/ email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APPLICABILITY - These terms and conditions apply to the supply of conferences, workshops, events, and exhibitions (the “Event”) by Thomson Reuters to delegates/attendees (“you”).
PAYMENT - Payment must be received by Thomson Reuters prior to attendance at the Event.
CANCELLATION - Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate/attendee is always welcome at no extra cost. Alternatively, provided you notify Thomson Reuters in writing (by letter, fax, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) 14 full days before the Event, Thomson Reuters will refund your registration fee, less a 15% administration charge with a minimum administration fee of $50+gst. Regrettably, no refunds will be made if less than 14 full days' notice of cancellation is given. However, if you cancel less than 14 full days before the Event, you may where applicable elect to receive presentation notes from the Event either electronically or in hardcopy. Thomson Reuters reserves the right to change the date, venue and/or presenters of the Event at any time and without prior notice, and in any way deemed to be in the best interests of meeting the objectives of the Event. If Thomson Reuters cancels a workshop for any reason, your remedy is limited to a refund of the registration fee.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION - You are ultimately responsible for your own travel/accommodation bookings. Should the Event be rescheduled or cancelled, no compensation for such bookings will be available.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - Thomson Reuters will not accept any liability for damages or loss of property or valuables belonging to any delegate/attendee attending the Event.