Negotiate with Integrity: March 11-12, 2017
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Negotiate with IntegritySo everyone wins!
Everyone negotiates, all the time! The key is to not become a victim when negotiating for something you need. Never be at the mercy of those who use tactics to manipulate again! Once you learn this, you will recognize the weapons and no longer feel helpless.
Learn how to get what you need while remaining in a place of power.
Learn the ploys, strategies and techniques that professional negotiators are taught to manipulate and control the conversation. Once you are aware of a tactic, you will never be manipulated again!
Once you become aware of the ploys, you will never fall victim to them again. Better yet, you will learn ways to gain control of the situation and re-direct it to an outcome where everyone wins. Interactive games and exercises will allow you to attain a “body experience” of everything you learn.
Whether you have to interview for a job, buy a car or engage in an important business deal, it is possible to create an environment where everyone wins. Join us for this high energy and fun class.
- How to prepare for a negotiation
- Discovering needs is key to success and what questions to ask
- What are the biggest negotiation mistakes people make
- How to ask the right question
- Behaviors and styles of negotiators
- How to move from conflict to resolution
- What options do you have when at impasse
- Tactics professional negotiators use to manipulate their victims
- What is the emotional ploy
- What is the impending event ploy
- How to avoid the body language ploy
- What is the legitimacy ploy
- What to do when verbally attacked
- Negotiation cases studied
- Practicing skills in mock negotiation games
Class materials included.
Saturday Session 9:00 AM—5:00 PM
Sunday Session 9:00 AM—3:30 PM
Use promo code "EARLY" to receive $50 off total order. Ends February 15, 2017!
The following is the fee schedule for tickets purchased in a single order:
|Num of Tickets Purchased||Price ($)||Comment||Savings|
|2||$652||Bring a Guest for cost of materials: $55||$542|
|5 or more||$300/ticket||Group rate: $300 per ticket||$297/ticket!|