Mind Mapping: January 21-22, 2017
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Mind MappingEver felt disorganized and overwhelmed?
Learn how to organize, improve your recall and strategically
plan your business and life!
A mind map or idea map is a powerful graphic tool that enhances the ability of your brain to perform with an expanded ability. It can be used in all areas of your life. This technique embraces the natural way the brain learns and functions.By using words, color, music and spatial design, the brain opens its potential to perform at an excellerated rates dramatically increasing productivity, learning, organizing information and memory. It is also fun.
After 9/11, Mind Mapping was used to rebuild downtown Manhattan
In this two-day program, you will learn how to create, utilize and integrate mind mapping into your daily life. You will notice an immediate advantage when mind mapping. You will learn how your brain receives, records and recalls information. Furthermore, you will be able to immediately put this powerful tool to work.
Jeff Alexander will teach you how he used Mind Mapping in college to free himself to play more, study less and graduated six months early as a dentist with honors. He will also teach you how he used Mind Mapping to plan, organize and set up his corporation.
All course materials, hand outs and supplies are included. Just bring your brain!
What you will learn
- What are the biggest lies about learning
- What are the seven steps to any mind map
- How your brain takes in information
- “Radiant Thinking” – the natural brain method
- The difference between traditional education vs. Radiant Thinking
- How to dramatically increase your memory
- How to study less and retain more
- How to write a paper, essay, or book with mind maps
- Discover the myths of learning disabilities
- How to take notes and study for a test
- How to design a speech with a mind map and no notes
- How to do a quick burn mind map
- How to create a mega mind map
- Children and mind mapping – start now
Additionally for businesses
- Managing your meeting
- How to plan a project of any size
- Client communications
- How to strategize, organize and prepare for a negotiation
- Train your staff or co-workers to mind map – for productivity & fun
- How to convert a mind map to a PERT plan
- Software vs. hand made mind maps – advantages, disadvantages
- How to give a presentation to an audience or client with mind maps
- How to share mind maps between departments
- How to create team mind maps
- Introduce fun into your organization and get things done
Sunday Session 9:00 AM—3:30 PM
The following is the fee schedule for tickets purchased in a single order
|Num of Tickets Purchased||Price ($)||Comment||Savings|
|2||$652||Bring a Guest for cost of materials: $55||$542|
|5 or more||$300/ticket||Group rate: $300 per ticket||$297/ticket!|