Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Welcome to ALB Greater Bay Area Legal Forum 2021!
Date: 9 December 2021
Registration: 8.30am to 9.00am
Event: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Venue: 1F Pearl Ballroom, Four Seasons Guangzhou 广州四季酒店，1层明珠宴会厅 (5 Zhujiang West Road, Pearl River New City, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China, 510623 广州天河区珠江新城珠江西路5号)
In this context, Asian Legal Business (ALB) of Thomson Reuters will host the Greater Bay Area Forum in Guangzhou on 9 December, aiming to invite the senior experts who have long-term observation and practice in the legal service market of the Greater Bay Area, by centering on the issues in the legal service market arising from the development of the Greater Bay Area, to introduce the latest developments, make in-depth analysis and share best practices on questions such as regulatory policies and suggestions to investors.
- CLO (Chief Legal Officer)
- Head Of Legal, VP Legal, Head Of Compliance, Legal Director, GM (Legal)
- GCs, In-House Counsels, Regional Counsels
- Government official of commercial and legal affairs
- CEO, COO, Legal Managers, Corporate Executives
Benefits of Attending
- FREE** passes to in-house counsels and business leaders with access to full-day sessions
- Key insight into the latest M&A and legal issues in China
- Networking opportunities with senior In-House counsels, lawyers and business leaders who are on top of their game
- In-depth panel dicussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsels in the region
- VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
点击 “立即注册” 获得免费入场资格：
Click "REGISTER HERE" to get free entry:
*Please note that free passes are not applicable to law firms and legal service providers. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.
** Referrals are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply.