Cumberland Paediatric Conference 2016
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
1. Identify diseases and conditions reportable in Tennessee
2. Explain the role of healthcare providers in the public health system
3. Describe the clinical presentation of cryptosporidiosis
4. Discuss risk factors for cryptosporidium outbreaks
5. Recall the history of Heartland Virus in Tennessee
6. Compare the clinical presentation of Heartland Virus infection to other tick-borne diseases
7. Choose appropriate therapies for tick-borne diseases
Mary-Margaret Fill is the current Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer assigned to the Tennessee Department of Health. Originally from Atlanta, she received a BS in Microbiology from The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio prior to receiving her medical degree from the Mercer University School of Medicine where she was inducted into both AOA and the Gold Humanism Society. She completed her residency training in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Vanderbilt in 2015 and was an active member of the house staff advisory council and medical-center wide quality improvement projects. She is currently in the first year of her two year fellowship in applied epidemiology with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.