International Anti Money Laundering and Financial Regulatory Compliance Virtual Masterclass
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Upon successful completion, participants will receive:
- Certificate of Completion certifying your knowledge will be awarded at the end of the course
- CPD points will be applied for this masterclass with the Law Society of Hong Kong, and Singapore SILE. The outcome will be updated in due course (Applicable for participants from Singapore and Hong Kong)
- Qualified for International Academy of Business and Financial Management Associate Membership (IABFM)
The number of complex financial crimes that hit financial institutions has increased significantly in recent years. While technologies are important, they alone can create an over-reliance and reactive approach to mitigating the risk. What is more instrumental is to develop a concrete understanding of various financial crime trends, and the dynamic regulatory regimes that govern the industry.
ALB is pleased to present an exclusive International Anti Money Laundering and Financial Regulatory Compliance virtual masterclass to help your team stay abreast of the CFT/AML environment. This hands-on masterclass provides you with the familiarity of the financial crimes categories, and the regulations to better navigate, strategize resources, and proactively select the right “weapons” in combatting financial crimes
The class is conducted by Sam Gibbins, Lead Facilitator, Complilearn. Rather than simply lecturing, Sam uses interactive exercises, encouraging participation and addressing practical implications related to recent AML/CFT cases. This masterclass is valuable for both junior and senior compliance/ legal professionals within financial institutions.
- Learn how to design, develop, and build a leading and effective anti-money laundering framework, with appropriate policies, procedures, and resources in place
- Analyse core elements of a strategic financial crime risk management approach
- Evaluate global development and best practice in financial crime, including terrorist financing and proliferation financing
- Updated information on FATF 40 Recommendations and Immediate Outcomes
- Understand, define, and enhance organisational culture as it relates to performance, risk, and compliance
- Implement effective, efficient and strategic transaction monitoring processes and procedures
| 1. International Money Laundering Frameworks and Conventions:|
| 2. Financial Action Task Force and Global Regulatory Infrastructure|
| 3. The Need for Internal Controls|
| 4. KYC Due Diligence|
| 5. Global Sanctions Architecture - Political, Legal and Implementation Context|
|6. Interactive Q&A|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Chief Compliance Officers/Heads of Compliance/Governance/Risk ▪ Compliance Managers and senior GRC staff ▪ Senior Risk staff ▪ Managers with Governance responsibility ▪ Senior Internal and External Audit staff ▪ Staff dealing with CSR and/or ESG ▪ Company Secretaries ▪ Accountants ▪ Legal Practitioners ▪ Regulatory Representatives ▪ Company Directors/Board Members/Executives
- "A world-class practical guidance to compliance professionals delivered by a compliance guru, very knowledgeable and abreast of the compliance challenges and news!" - Zaur Ahmadov, Saudi Aramco
- "Sam is a true professional, and his expertise in compliance training and related matters is second to none. Sam has been helping me to implement a compliance training program for my company; and his patience, knowledge, and expertise in setting up a relevant and reliable program has helped me immensely" - Dian Boothe, ITOCHU Petroleum Co
- "Sam was my instructor for a Certified GRC course. The level of knowledge and professionalism was the key to deliver the best outcomes for that course" - Fahad Saud Al Sarami, King Faisal Specialist Hospital, and Research Centre