Preparing for Corporate Liability for Corruption Offences
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Corporate Liability, Adequate Procedures, and ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems
Bribery and Corruption create significant risks to the business, including reputation risks and financial risks. With the higher penalties, companies need to ensure they have an adequate anti-bribery management system in place to safeguard the company against potential liability for corruption charges.
Join us at ALB Online Training: Preparing for Corporate Liability for Corruption Offences Advanced Masterclass to learn the adequate and effective Anti-Bribery Management Systems that your company can readily put in place.
The masterclass, cross-referenced to ISO 37001 and other international best practices, will be of value to those aiming to strengthen ABC compliance, and those working in front-line ABC positions.
The masterclass will explain anti-bribery related international legislation, and guide participants on how to establish the necessary adequate procedures. Delegates will be equipped with an in-depth understanding of the new legislation, what the adequate procedures should require in practice and direction on how to set up the main procedures with reference to ISO 37001.
- Anti-corruption legislative landscape: Malaysian and international laws covering corporate liability for bribery offences
- Case study: how a corruption incident can affect a global MNC
- The adequate procedures: applying the five T-R-U-S-T principles
- Introduction to ISO 37001, cross-referenced to the "adequate procedures" requirements
By attending this masterclass, the participants will be able to:
- Understand how corporate liability for corruption works and what adequate procedures are needed to protect the company
- Examine the case study of an international company which have been hit by a corruption scandal, with lessons learned
- Develop an understanding on the components of an effective business integrity system based on the official Government guidelines, cross-referenced to ISO 37001 and international best practice
Upon successful completion, participants will receive
- Certificate of completion certifying your understanding of Anti-bribery Management Systems.
• In-House Counsel • Chairmen, Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Vice Presidents, General Managers • Chief Finance Officers • Chief Operations Officers • Compliance Officers • Governance Professionals • Head of Legal/Strategy • CSR/Audit/Integrity and Compliance Personnel • Company Secretaries
You can view the event details here: https://www.legalbusinessonline.com/ABC2020_KL#