World Rubber Summit 2018
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
“Breaking Barriers towards Sustainable Growth”
The World Rubber Summit (WRS) is an unique and exclusive opportunity for the global rubber industry to discuss the current challenges that the industry is facing but also the future opportunities that might arise from the disruptive trends that are transforming the automotive industry and the extensive use of innovative solutions to improve rubber quality and productivity.
Conference fee per person includes*:
- 1 invitation to evening networking cocktail on 7 May 2018
- 2-day conference pass including lunches and tea breaks on 7 and 8 May 2018
- Full access to plenary sessions on 7 and 8 May 2018
Business attire for the conference and networking cocktail.
Participants are advised to book early as accommodation around the city can be limited. Online booking/reservation has to be made by the participant.
We recommend that you check on visa requirements and apply visa from Sri Lanka Electronic Travel Authority (ETA).
Terms and Conditions
- This is an exclusive conference and seats are limited. Early registration is encouraged
- There will be no refund once payment is received
- In the event of refund due to excess payment, the organiser will not bear the bank charges
- All forms of booking are subjected to the above terms and conditions
For enquiries, please contact Christina Ho at the International Rubber Study Group:
Tel: +65 6588 0463 Ext 201