UXSG Meetup #34 - Open Space | Thursday, 11 May 2017
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
UXSG Meetup #34 · Open Space · 11 May 2017, Thursday
We are making slight adjustments to the usual open space format with the purpose to minimise repeated voted topics from past meetups, and help to collate similar or related topics within a common categories for more effective peer discussion.
Every single person who wish to register for this upcoming meetup, you are require to suggest ONE (1) topic at the point of event registration. Every person who wish to attend the event needs to register for him or herself, and no longer allow for "register on behalf of someone else" mode.
In short, you can only register for the meetup if you have a topic or question in mind. We hope the tweak of the open space format will encourage more attendees to participate in the discussion, than being a "slient consumer" on the side - a symptom we have observed for past couple of years.
- Mingle with food & beverages will start from 7–7.30PM
- Introduction of the 'revised" format of Open Space format begins from 7.30–7.45PM
- Attendees will break up into 4 - 5 groups based on the categorisation of submitted topics, and short briefing on facilitating the discussion (Be a Topic Host) from 7.45–8PM
- Open Space discussion in respective breakout areas: 8–8.45PM
- Topic hosts to conduct discussion summaries: 8.45–9.15PM
- Attendees may continue to mingle: 9.15–9.45PM
Host venue: Singapore Press Holdings
Getting to the venue
- Nearest MRT stations: Braddell (Exit C)
- Nearest bus stops: Block 1004, Braddell Road (52029), Opposite Block 1004, Braddell Road (52021)
- Nearest parking: First-come, first-served basis at SPH building and with additional lots available at public parking
We hope to see you soon!