UXSG Meetup #46 - Lean Coffee | Thursday, 12 Jul 2018
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
UXSG Meetup #46 · Lean Coffee · 12 Jul 2018, Thursday
We believe new possibilities of learning can be uncovered when attendees decided to invest time to understand each other deeper not only about exchanging ideas, but geninuely interested in knowing the person as a fellow 'human being'. Like all types of meaningful relationships, these take time and commitment over a sustained period.
As such, we are tweaking our approach and format for this upcoming meetup:
- Only participants who have attended the previous meetup will be part of the invited list for this meetup.
- The invited participants are allow to invite ONE (1) additional person of their own wish to attend this meetup (based on trust that they will extend the invite to the right people only).
- We are targeting the total attendee size not to exceed 40 pax to keep it small and condusive for deeper discussion.
7:45 PM - 7:50 PM: Welcome & Introduction
7:50 PM - 8:30 PM: Part 1: Getting to know someone deeper through 1-on-1 dialogue
8:30 PM - 8:45 PM: Break
8:45 PM - 9:30 PM: Part 2: Group discussion between 3-5 attendees within each group
9:30 PM - 9:50 PM: Mingle & Closure
Please feel free to bring your own dinner along to the session and have dinner together with other participants, as food and beverage will not be provided.
The vision of the DesignSingapore Council is for design to differentiate Singapore from global competition. As the national agency for design, the Council’s mission is
More information about the DesignSingapore Council is available at www.designsingapore.org.
HOST VENUE : National Design Centre
The National Design Centre (NDC) is the nexus for all things design. This is where designers and businesses congregate to exchange ideas, conduct business, use its facilities and obtain assistance from the national agency for design, the DesignSingapore Council. Centrally located in the arts, cultural, learning and entertainment district in the Bras Basah-Bugis area, it is well placed to invite the public to learn about design through its exhibitions and programmes.
More information about the National Design Centre is available at www.designsingapore.org/NDC.
HOW TO GET TO THE EVENT
- Circle Line – Bras Basah station (a 5-minute walk to the centre, take Exit A)
- East-West Line – Bugis station (a 5-minute walk to the centre, take Exit C)
- Middle Road (Midlink Plaza): SBS Transit 56 and SMRT 980
- Victoria Street (St Joseph’s Church): SBS Transit 130, 133, 145, 197 and SMRT 851, 960, NR7
- Victoria Street (Bras Basah Complex): SBS Transit 2, 12, 33, 130, 133 and SMRT 960, NR7
- North Bridge Road (Cosmic Insurance Building): SBS Transit 7, 32, 51, 61, 63, 80, 145, 175, 197 and SMRT 851
- Queen Street: Public and HDB car parks
- Middle Road: InterContinental Singapore Hotel and Bugis Junction car park
- Victoria Street: National Library Building and Bugis+ car park
We hope to see you soon!