UXSG Meetup #30 + Agile SG + Product Beer - Open Space | Tuesday, 13 Dec 2016
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
UXSG Meetup #30 + Agile SG + Product Beer (combined communities)Hi there,
Open Space · 13 December 2016
In an unprecendented approach, this meetup will be combining with Agile Singapore and Product #Beer communities as one giant meetup event to learn and share topics across multiple disciplines. Join us as we bid farewell to the end of an amazing 2016!
Special thanks to Natasha Low (GovTech SG) for making the venue sponsorship possible and for generously providing food and beverages for all attendees. Also special thanks to fellow community leaders - Steven Koh (Agile SG) and Michael Ong (Product Beer) for agreeing to collaborate and co-host this special event for everyone.
- Topic generation will start from 7pm - 730pm.
- Introduction and facilitation of open space format begins from 730pm - 745pm.
- Voting of topics by all attendees will be held from 745pm - 8pm, with all topic hosts being identified (Be a Topic Host)
- Round 1 of open space discussion: 8pm - 830pm
- Short break: 830pm - 845pm
- Round 2 of open space discussion: 845pm - 915pm
- Attendees to continue to mingle and know new friends: 915pm - 945pm
Host venue: GovTech Hive @Sandcrawler office
Getting to the venue
- Nearest MRT station: One North (Exit D), walk pass Galaxis building towards Fusionpolis View
- Nearest bus stop: Portsdown Road - Opposite Portsdown Camp (18159)
- Nearest parking: Nexus, Kinesis or Connexis Building @$2.14 first hour and $1.60 per subsequent hour (public parking not available in Sandcrawler building)
Main entrance of the building
There is a glass door beneath the building signage.
You should exit Galaxis building along Fusionopolis Way and face the main entrance of Sandcrawler building.
We hope to see you soon!