UHC | Wellness Outreach: Mammogram Screening 2018
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Dear Participant, Thank you for your interest in Mammogram Screening. We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a slot becomes available. Thank you and have a nice day. Regards, Wellness Outreach.
Please read terms & conditions carefully before registering.
Terms & Conditions:
• Cancellation or missed appointments will incur a charge of $107.
• Please ensure that all personal particulars are correct. Amendment of personal details are not allowed after registration.
• Change or rescheduling of appointments after registration are not allowed.
• Online pre-registration only. Walk-in appointments are not allowed.
• Open to NUS staff only.
• Have no breast symptoms such as breast lumps or nipple discharge.
• Women aged 40 years old & above (Singapore citizen, Singapore PR & foreigner).
• Not pregnant and have not been breastfeeding for the past 6 months.
• Have not gone for mammography in the last:
12 months (40-49 years old)^, 24 months (50 years old & above)
(Note: Patients with mobility aids are advised to have their mammogram screening done at a breast screening centre.)
^ Women aged 40 to 49 years old should speak with a doctor about the benefits and limitations of going for a mammogram.