UHC | Wellness Outreach: Mammogram Screening 2018
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
Dear Participant, Thank you for your interest in Mammogram Screening. We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a slot becomes available. Thank you and have a nice day. Regards, Wellness Outreach.
Please read terms & conditions carefully before registering.
Terms & Conditions:
• Cancellation or missed appointments will incur a charge of $107.
• Please ensure that all personal particulars are correct. Amendment of personal details are not allowed after registration.
• Change or rescheduling of appointments after registration are not allowed.
• Online pre-registration only. Walk-in appointments are not allowed.
• Open to NUS staff only.
• Have no breast symptoms such as breast lumps or nipple discharge.
• Women aged 40 years old & above (Singapore citizen, Singapore PR & foreigner).
• Not pregnant and have not been breastfeeding for the past 6 months.
• Have not gone for mammography in the last:
12 months (40-49 years old)^, 24 months (50 years old & above)
(Note: Patients with mobility aids are advised to have their mammogram screening done at a breast screening centre.)
^ Women aged 40 to 49 years old should speak with a doctor about the benefits and limitations of going for a mammogram.