UHC | Wellness Outreach: Mammogram Screening 2022
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Dear Participant, Thank you for your interest in Mammogram Screening. We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a slot becomes available. Thank you and have a nice day. Regards, Wellness Outreach.
Personal data provided by the Attendees may be used by NUS for the purposes of the Event/service provided and communicating with the Attendees. By registering in the Event, you are deemed to have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by NUS and/or its service providers in connection with the Event/service provided. You acknowledge and agree to NUS’ Privacy Notice ( https://www.nus.edu.sg/ormc/personal-data-protection/nus-data-protection-policy ) and its legal information and notices ( https://nus.edu.sg/legal-information-notices ).
Please read terms & conditions carefully before registering.
Terms & Conditions:
• Online pre-registration only. Walk-in appointments will not be entertained.
• Open to NUS staff only.
• Registration opens till 16 September or while slots are available.
• NUS will collect, use and/or disclose the personal data submitted through a 3rd party independent site for the purpose of scheduling, processing, administration and/or management of the event.
• Have no breast symptoms such as breast lumps or nipple discharge.
• Women aged 40 years old & above (Singapore citizen & Singapore PR).
• Not pregnant and have not been breastfeeding for the past 6 months.
• Have not gone for mammography in the last: 12 months (40-49 years old)^, 24 months (50 years old & above)
(Note: Patients with mobility aids are advised to have their mammogram screening
done at a breast screening centre.)
^ Women aged 40 to 49 years old should speak with a doctor about the benefits
and limitations of going for a mammogram.
- Before Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 weeks after first dose before receiving the 2nd dose
- 6 weeks after 2nd dose for those who have taken the 2nd dose.
- 6 weeks after booster/2nd booster dose for those who have taken the booster jab.