Training Workshop for OSCEs
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This training workshop would be held from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM on 15 September 2018, Saturday.
- Introduction & Objectives
- Exam formats and the role of OSCE
- Quality assurance for OSCE
- OSCE Simulation
- Logistics for OSCE
- Item writing for OSCE
- Hands-on Item Writing
- OSCE Examiners – do’s and don’ts
- Board of examiners and release of results
- Post-exam analysis of item and examiner performance
This workshop would be conducted by:
Prof V Anantharaman
Department of Emergency Medicine
Singapore General Hospital
Clinical A/Prof Tham Kum Ying
Tan Tock Seng Hospital
This workshop is free for all College Fellows to attend. A fee of SGD 300.00 is applicable for non-College Fellows.