This mission would comprise of Singapore tech start-ups to visit Silicon Valley to attend the TiECon.
TiECON, is one of the largest conferences worldwide for ideas and entrepreneurship alongside DEMO, TED and the World Economic Forum.
TiECON 2017 marks the 25rd year of celebrating innovation and breakthrough
technology, making it one of the longest ongoing active tech conferences in the world.
The scope of the mission is to showcase the Singapore start-ups on a global
platform in Silicon Valley. They would be given the following opportunities:
• Network with the global leaders,mentors and investors;
• Attend the global tech conference;
• Participate in the Bootcamp; and
• Pitch to investors
• Understand about investing from the investors themselves
• Participate in an exclusive Bootcamp
• Visit Tech companies in the Silicon Valley
The aim of this mission is to give the start-ups the opportunity to interact with Global company heads, investors, and mentors under one roof. This event is supported under International Marketing Activities Programme (iMAP). For more details of the event, please contact the organiser