2019 年《我最会唱》选拔赛 I AM THE SONGMASTER 2019 — AUDITIONS
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
参加方法 How To Register?
1. Select your preferred audition time slot.
2. The sequence of your performance within your time slot will be determined by first-come, first-served basis.
3. Upon payment of $10 registration fee, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
4. Please report at least 30 minutes before the designated time on the day of the auditions.
5. Registration ends on 30 June 2019 or until all the slots are taken up, whichever earlier.
参赛规则 Rules & Regulations
1. This event is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Singapore aged 30 and above (as of 13 July 2019).
2. All participants are to bring their NRIC card for verification purposes on the audition day.
3. All participants will be given a maximum of 3 minutes to sing a Chinese song of their choice without instrumental music.
4. All participants must be able to attend the finals on 27 July 2019. Persons who are recording artistes and/or who have a contract with a record company or singing agency are not permitted to participate in the event.
5. Top 12 finalists of the contestants will be announced on our official website two days after the audition.
6. All participants must allow the organizer to take their mugshots on the audition day and must be agreeable to granting interviews and participating in photo and/or video shoots in relation to the event, as and when requested by the organizer.
7. All participants who have registered successfully but are unable to turn up are required to call to notify the organizer at least one week before the actual event.
8. By participating in the event, each participant agrees:
a) To be bound by and to comply with these Rules and Regulations and the SPH events Terms and Conditions, and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications thereto. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Rules and Regulations may result in a participant being disqualified from the event, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed;
b) That any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to the organizer and its related corporations for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the event, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes the organizer and its related corporations may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided the organizer or its related corporations with consent;
c) The organizer may collect, use, disclose and share amongst its respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in publications, presentations, promotional materials on the websites of the organizer or its related corporations, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the event or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
d) The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in the organizer without further compensation.
9. Each participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided to the organizer. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by the organizer) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
10. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the organizer concerning, without limitation, these Rules and Regulations and procedures relating to the event, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the event.
11. The organizer shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the event, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). All warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these Rules and Regulations apply to this event nor in respect of the prizes, and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
12. The organizer reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to, or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable, and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. The organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings.