Water Convention 2014
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Water Convention Registration Fees
|Conference Fees||Early Bird (Extended till 15 April 2014)||Full Rates (From 16 April 2014)|
|Full Conference Pass|
|Members of Singapore and International Advisory Group and International Supporting Organizations¹||S$1,280||S$1,440|
|Selected Oral and Poster Presenters
(identified by discount code)
|Staff of Partner Institutions||S$800||S$800|
|Delegates from Low Income Country Countries||S$640||S$800|
|Day Pass (for 3 or 4 Jun 2014)|
|Members of Singapore and International Advisory Group and International Supporting Organizations¹||S$560||S$630|
|Day Pass (1 Jun 2014)||S$150|
- Members of Singapore and International Advisory Group and International Supporting Organisations as indicated on the Singapore International Water Week website.
- Strategic Partners - International Desalination Association, International Water Association, Singapore Water Association, Institute of Water Policy - Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, World Bank and Asian Development Bank.
- Low Income Countries refer to countries classified as Lower Middle and Low Income Countries as indicated on World Bank Website.
* The package also includes tea-breaks, lunches and relevant conference giveaways but EXCLUDES Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize Award Ceremony and Banquet and Site Visits
|Networking Events||Early Bird (Extended till 15 April 2014)||Full Rates (from 16 April 2014)|
|Lee Kuan Yew Prize Award Ceremony & Banquet||S$ 450||S$ 500|
* All delegates will need to register on-site after 19 May 2014.
* More information about the programme can be found at http://www.siww.com.sg/water-convention
* No cancellation/refund of ticket once purchased.