Can you change tyres with just hand tools and your bare hands at amazing speed and precision?
The competition will be open to all industry-related companies. To compete, participant must be nominated to represent the workshop / tyre dealer. The participant who completes the entire process in the fastest time possible will win the competition.
- Remove 01 x wheel from the vehicle
- Deflate, remove and replace the tyre from the wheel using hand tools provided
- Inflate and balance the wheel
- Mount the wheel back onto the vehicle and torque to correct specs
- Only hand tools and equipment that are being issued by the organiser can be used
- Wheels must be in complete drivable condition (inflated, balancing weight, tyre in correct rotation)
- Judging will be evaluated based on speed, weight, accuracy and competency and damages
Registration Fee of S$100.00 per entry will include:
- Participation eligibility
- Access to Competitions’ (F&B) Lounge Area throughout entire duration
- Competition T-shirt
Competition applications will commence in October 2018.
Prize Presentation ceremony will be held during Day 3 of Tyrexpo Asia 2019 to recognize the Fastest Wheel Changer.
- Tyrexpo Asia Fastest Wheel Changer Trophy
- Cash Prize of S$1,500
- Flight and accommodation to compete at Tyrexpo India 2019 (next league)
*Terms and Conditions apply
For sponsorship opportunities of Tyrexpo Competition, please contact:
Benjamin TAN (Mr.)
Tel: +65 6403 2578
Alwin SEOW (Mr.)
Tel: +65 6403 2149