1) Wide-ranging 4 track programme with over 100 renowned speakers
RadiologyAsia arguably features the widest ranging conference programme, as well as the most number of speakers for a conference of its kind in Southeast Asia. As a result, delegates are able to achieve their learning needs whatever they may be. Interestingly, 85% of our 2017 delegates indicated that they would come back!
"A well-conducted conference with good speakers. Very informative and interesting.”
- Oh Choo Eng, Consultant Radiologist, Gleneagles Penang, Malaysia"
2) Incredible value and accessibility for delegates like you!
Conference passes for Radiologists at SGD 235 and subsidised passes for Allied Health Professionals at SGD 135; accommodation options from $25 per night as well! Did we mention the venue is only 15 minutes from the airport?
"Everything is well organized!
The venue and exhibition hall is great and the conference is interesting!”
- Shukri Loutfi, Radiologist, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Saudi Arabia
3) We fill your bellies and your minds!
Our lunch and tea break menu has been specially curated and prepared by established restaurant chains such as Tung Lok Group. The curated menus allow delegates to savour our incredibly popular array of local delicacies such as-pulled tea, laksa, nasi lemak; not forgetting our all-day healthy dining options as well! Over 95% of delegates in RadiologyAsia 2017 felt that the food was world-class!
“The food was great and the lectures were excellent!”
- Zuhanis Abd Hamid, Radiologist, MOH Malaysia, Malaysia
4) Learn through hands-on and small group workshops as well
In 2018, we will feature workshops covering topics such as Breast Ultrasound, Abdominal Imaging as well as MSK and Doppler Ultrasound. For reference, in 2017, we ran 7 wide-ranging workshops, where over 88% of attendees indicated that they had a positive learning experience and would come back!
“Great to see the Asia's perspective... Very interesting!”
- Klaus Wilheau Stock, Chief Physician Radiology, Spital Thurgaw Switzerland -