1) Connecting you to the Right Audience by: setting realistic targets, a highly subsidised conference, and personalised business matching
1. We understand the Southeast Asian, Australian and New Zealand markets, and we set realistic targets:
a. There are a total of 10,792 medical aesthetic professionals in SEA and ANZ.
b. We are targeting to draw less than 10% of the respective populations.
2. We attract regional delegates through:
a. A neutral and relevant conference, where programme topics are selected based on relevance and the needs of the region, developed through extensive surveys and research. Speakers are hosted by us to ensure that we stay neutral.
b. We feature visionary speakers comprising of published researchers and authors ...
3. Connecting you to manufacturers and distributors - Thinking of entering a market? We can help with facilitated or serendipitous meetings, of in country / regional distributors. For most of our events over 70% of exhibiting companies are direct manufacturers, 20% were regional distributors and 10% were national distributors.
“I have been in this profession for the last 20 years, coming to this exhibition have upgraded my knowledge! Wonderful faculty and hospitality, would definitely attend again !”
Vijay Kakkar, KakarHealth Care Group, Head, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, India
2) Extensive marketing campaign, established regional networks, and competitive pricing strategy designed to tap into S.E.A & ANZ market
1. Targeting attendees from established and high growth markets: such as Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
2. Pricing Strategy - Delegate pricing strategy is extremely competitive. We studied 35 international, regional and national shows to derive our pricing model, starting from SGD 110.
3. Pre-event Marketing
a. Strong existing networks with global and regional associations that we can tap on, developed through our healthcare shows.
b. A team of dedicated healthcare telemarketers who are experienced at calling medical professionals across SEA and ANZ. We are currently connected to 2,700 general practitioners in Singapore and Malaysia alone. This is only made possible due to economies of scale.
c. We have a proven EDM campaign strategy with over ~10 EDMs scheduled over a 10 months period to our database of key decision makers & influencers.
“Organisers are attentive to requests, fast response!”
Allan Tham, Wisma NXG, Client Manager, Malaysia
3) Bringing you new buyers and distributors by curating conference content with invited exhibitor profile
1. Creating new pipelines through education - Through the conference and the experiential exhibition area, attendees will be exposed to solutions and services that may improve efficiency or generate new revenue streams, leading to new pipelines for participating companies.
2. Relatable content - Exhibitors’ showcased products bring “life” to lectures taught during the conference, to exemplify the product’s functionality in a real life situation for delegates to understand and appreciate.
“Satisfied. The event is different from others as there's a variety of content. The sharing amongst the experts and speakers were good. Arrangements and facilities were also good. Will come back next year."
Yan Wu, Peking University hospital, Cosmetic Dermatologist, China
4) Low cost for lead acquisition with proven historicals
1. How do we do this? Through even crowd control resulting in no dead zones - The floorplan has been designed to encourage delegate's interaction with the exhibitors, as the exhibition hall becomes the sole pathway to the conferences and most amenities. Networking area and F&B location have been strategically placed to retain and evenly regulate the delegates movement throughout the exhibition hall