SMART Camp Robotic Vehicle
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The three different models include:
- Bluetooth Robotic Vehicle;
- Line Tracking Robotic Vehicle; and
- ISM Radio-Controlled Robotic Vehicle.
CRADLE S.M.A.R.T. Camp – Robotic Vehicles
The camp provides a hands-on introduction to the basic technologies used in robotics:
- Programming the Microcontroller to provide basic functions such as to control the actuators (i.e. simple motions).
- Electromechanical actuators (such as Servo, DC motors and Motor drivers).
- Electronics needed to drive actuators.
- Program a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for an android device.
- Use the GUI to control a self-assembled Robotic Vehicle via Bluetooth Communications.
- Introduction to Infrared Sensors.
- Program and control a self-assembled Robotic Vehicle to track and follow black lines using infrared sensors.
- Introduction to Radio Communication module and how it can be programmed to send and receive messages.
- Incorporating the joystick to send instructions over the radio communication module.
- Setting up a Wifi camera for visual feedback of the vehicle.
- Program and control the Robotic Vehicle using the joystick and radio module.
- Computational and systems thinking will be required to assemble and program the final prototype from its constituent components.
$200/pax : Student of a Singaporean school (subsidized rate)
$400/pax : Public
Kindly contact Mr Li Zhen at Li_Zhen@science.edu.sg for any enquiry regarding the camp.