Nanyang Executive MBA Info Session
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Join us to hear more about the programmes and how it could help you in your career aspirations.
Ms. Jocelyn Neo - Assistant Director, Recruitment & Admissions
NANYANG EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAM
The Nanyang EMBA provides those aspiring towards key leadership positions the opportunity to gain competence, confidence and contacts in an intensely competitive, and culturally diverse Asia.
This one-year general management and leadership program offers seasoned executives a rich and rewarding learning experience that spans three world-class Universities: (1) Haas School of Business at University of California, Berkeley; (2) Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania and (3) Nanyang Business School at Nanyang Technological University.
You will gain knowledge and skills from outstanding faculty and associates of these world-class Business Schools and be transformed into a visionary leader, ready for global business. The program enables you to:
- Acquire a broad understanding of critical business concepts from international faculty with new cutting-edge curriculum
- Share a highly interactive learning environment with a global peer group
- Discover the latest in management best practices first hand through practical cases and seminars with business leaders
- Obtain an EMBA without disrupting your career
- Join NTU’s global network of graduates and business-focused alumni
Scholarship and Funding Options:
1. NBS offers partial scholarships to deserving candidates who demonstrate a strong ability to contribute to the class and the program. The Scholarship Committee will give priority to students & women with greater financial need.
Who Should Attend:
For companies and executives who desire global success, understanding how to operate in competitively intense, culturally diverse and exasperatingly complex Asia is key. The Nanyang EMBA Program provides the knowledge and skills to realize your individual and corporate potential to succeed in this dynamic region.
Based in vibrant Singapore, with its history of trade between the East and the West, the Nanyang EMBA programme prepares you to meet the challenges of this Asian Century.
- A good Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Minimum of 8 years working experience with 5 years in a managerial role.
Apply here for Jan 2016 intake : https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/emba_adm_main.notice
Also, you are invited to our info session in SG on 18 Aug 2015, Tue, 7.00 pm, at 120 Lower Delta Road, Cendex Centre, #08-08, Singapore 169208 (Map)
Please register if you are able to attend (exclusive doorgift for all participants).
For more information on program structure, calendar, tuition fees, partial scholarship, etc, please visit www.nanyangemba.com.
Venue: 120 Lower Delta Road, #08-08 Cendex Centre, Singapore 169208
Date & Time : Tuesday, 18 August 2015, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Map : Download PDF Map here or view online map