There are 2 ways in which you can receive notifications when participants register in GEVME.
You can send a copy of the confirmation email or acknowledgement email (that the participant receives) to a specified email address. The steps to do this are as follows:
- Click on Automated Messages and Emails in the left hand navigation.
- Under Confirmation Email and/or Acknowledgement Email, check the boxes for Cc or Bcc and insert the emails to which you want the copies to be sent:
- Note: First, create the email template that you would like to use as notification (see the article XXX for more information on this). If you don’t create any template, you can use an existing system template.
- Click on Notifications in the left hand navigation.
- Turn on Email Notification.
- Insert the email addresses that you want to receive the notifications.
- Choose the template that you want them to use. Your custom template (if you created one) would appear in the dropdown.