Create hidden tickets that need a specific code to access. This can be a VIP ticket that is available for selected people only.
- Select Access under Code Type.
- Code: Key in your desired code or generate a code from the system.You can create multiple promotion codes as well. Key in your desired codes (one by one) and separate them by commas / lines, or simply generate the codes from the system. You can have up to 3,000 codes.
- If there is no “Discount Amount” included in the Promo Code, remove this section by clicking the Bin icon.
- Select the hidden ticket to apply this access code to.
- Determine the number of uses for the promotional code.
- You can either provide the Promotional Code or Promotional Code URL to your users.