There are 2 ways to send emails in GEVME:
- Through Campaigns.
- Through the Composer.
As such, you can send an invitation email to your invitees through these 2 methods.
GEVME provides you with a default Invitation template, which you can then customize.
To view and edit the Invitation template:
- Click on Templates (under Emails) in the left hand navigation.
- Under the Templates screen, click on the Invitation template:
- This will open the Invitation template in edit mode:
- Edit the template and save it.
Note: For more information on how to edit the template, see the article Using the Email Builder.
To send an invitation email through Campaigns, follow these steps:
- Read the Creating a Campaign article on how to create a campaign.
- Read the Setting Up Your Campaign article on how to setup your campaign.
- In the Use a template step in the Setting Up Your Campaign article, select the Invitation template then click on the Apply button:
- This will load the Invitation template.
- In the step where you choose the list to which to send to in the Setting Up Your Campaign article, select an invitee list by clicking on Add lists:
- In the dropdown which appears, select Invitees in the Choose a list type dropdown, then select your invitee list(s):
- Finally, to send your campaign, see the article Sending/Scheduling Your Campaign.
To send an invitation email through the Composer, follow these steps:
- Read the article Sending Email Through the Composer.
- Go to the Invitees grid, select the invitees to whom you want to send the invitation email (or load a list if you have created one).
- Click on the Mail button in the grid toolbar:
- In the Composer window which appears, select the Invitation template under the Use a tempalte dropdown:
- Edit the content of the template as required, then click on the green Send button to send the email.