In addition to importing invitees, you can also manually create new invitee records or edit existing invitee records.
When you manually create or edit invitees:
- Newly created invitee records will be pushed and created in Contacts.
- For edited invitee records, their corresponding profile in Contacts will also be updated.
Creating an Invitee
To create invitees, follow these steps:
- Click on Invitees in the left-hand navigation.
- If you don't have any invitee, you will see the following screen:
Click on the Create Invitee button.
- If, however, you already have invitees, you will see the invitees grid:
In that case, click on the New button in the grid toolbar.
- This will load the invitee form for you to fill. Fill in the details of the invitee, then click on the green Save button.
- After saving your changes, you will be brought to the invitees grid, containing the newly created invitee(s).
Editing an Invitee
To edit an invitee record, follow these steps:
- Go to the Invitees module by clicking on Invitees in the left-hand navigation.
- In the invitees grid which loads up, click on the invitee record which you want to edit:
- On the Invitee Sheet screen which loads up, click on either of the Edit buttons (at the top of the screen or on the right).
- This will load the invitee form for you to edit the invitee's details. Edit the details as required, then click on the green Save button.
- After saving your changes, you will be brought back to the Invitee Sheet with the invitee's details updated.