Driving Attendance to Events
The main goal for any event organiser is maximising attendance at their events. Having a strong framework in place from the start of an event is crucial. Event management will be far more simple and effective with the necessary groundwork done.
Veemal Gungadin, CEO of GlobalSign.in Pte Ltd shares his A.R.E.A (Attract. Register. Engage. Attend.) framework that fulfills that need. It provides event organizers with a set of easy and proven methods that can be adopted to boost the attendance at events.
The framework entails:
- Create remarkable content
- Segment your audience
- Reach out with effective emails
- Frictionless online registration
- Group registration
- Waiting list
- Generate teaser content
- Reach out through email and social media
- Facilitate sharing
Get attendees to Attend
- Make it easy to decline RSVP
- Issue ticket with QR/Barcode
- Remind pre-registered people
The A.R.E.A framework provides event organizers with a set easy and proven methods that can be adopted to boost the attendance at events.
The A.R.E.A framework is all about: