Leveraging on GEVME for Event Management
GEVME was successfully implemented into IE Singapore business processes to manage all of the events they organise and promote throughout the year.
ABOUT IE SINGAPORE
Events per year
Users across the organisation
- Government Agency
- Promotes Singapore’s external economy.
- Organises and promotes 350+ events a year.
- Seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Review and streamlining of event management.
- Customisation of user roles and workflows.
- Standardising of event branding and templates.
- Integration with corporate portal
- Integration with legacy and financial systems.
- Security review for IDA compliance.
GEVME FEATURES USED
- Landing pages
- Attendees management
- Analytics & reports
- Advance reports
- User roles
- Workflow processes
- eNets online payment
- API integrations
- Onsite check-in
International Enterprise (IE) Singapore is the government agency driving Singapore’s external economy. They have a global network of overseas centres in over 35 locations providing the necessary connections in many developed and emerging markets. They organise and promote about 350+ events in a year. These events include seminars and conferences with attendee numbers ranging from 30 – 400 as well as internal training workshops that they conduct for staff.
IE required the platform to be integrated seamlessly into their business processes and legacy systems in place.
- Standardise the branding and event template of all events.
- Integration with legacy system to auto populate certain events.
- Integration with financial system and eNets to compile online transactions automatically.
- Event managers located globally required training in overseas centres.
- GEVME required to comply with Singapore’s stringent security standards before launch.
GEVME provided a number of solutions out-of-the-box (OOTB) allowing many of IE’s requirements to be met without any development work.
GEVME allowed IE to brand their event pages and have a consistent look and feel across their corporate website and GEVME event pages.
Event landing page
Integration with Corporate Portal
GEVME provided a responsive events calendar which was embedded into the corporate website to market the latest events available.
Responsive events calendar
User Roles and Workflow
GEVME’s user roles management allowed IE to customise the roles they required based on their business processes allowing different users to manage different aspects of the event.
GEVME’s set of APIs allowed for the seamless integration with IE’s financial system and eNets payment gateway to do a daily compilation of all the transactions.
Simple and Intuitive UI
With event managers globally, GEVME’s intuitive UI allowed event managers to easily create and manage events with minimal training.
GEVME advanced reporting provided the finance division with an overall report of all the transactions that have been done across all the events.