International Business Fellowship Executive Programme on Vietnam : Ho Chi Minh City
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
Experience a 5 day in-market programme specially designed to equip Singapore-based companies with a practical understanding of how to operate and do business in Vietnam. The programme’s aims are to showcase latest market insights, explore potential market opportunities, and build networks.
Why should I participate?
- Build your navigation capabilities to successfully enter the Vietnam market
- Acquire market-specific business knowledge to formulate your market entry strategy
- Establish strong connections with Singaporeans and Vietnamese businessmen living and working in region
What will the programme cover?
- Practical insights by industry practitioners, academics and government officials on:
- Culture, consumer behaviour, & branding
- Political & government structure
- Investment environment & opportunities for Singapore companies
- Financial and accounting practices, & taxation Issues
- Education, labour, and human resource
- Legal business structures, and legal & commercial issues
- Overview & analysis of Vietnam’s economic performance
- Guided Site Visits
- Networking sessions with Singaporeans and Vietnamese businessmen living and working in region
Who should participate?
- Companies looking to explore or expand further in the Vietnam market
- Public sector executives working with the Vietnamese region
If you are interested to attend Doing Business in the Vietnam, please submit your registration by Monday, 30 November 2015.
Click here for more information and/or to register.
Ms Iris Wang
+65 6827 6850