INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme on Vietnam (Danang & Ho Chi Minh City) 4 - 9 March 2013
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
The iBF Programme supports Singapore-based companies in the training of company executives to acquire business knowledge and build networks in selected supported markets like Vietnam.
Only a maximum of 30 participants will be accepted for this programme.
The programme is specially organised for:
- Senior management from Singapore-based companies who have existing businesses and/ or are keen to explore business opportunities in Vietnam
- Senior officers from public sector organisations who support business initiatives that add value to Singapore and Vietnam
- Programme Lessons will be conducted in English by prominent Vietnamese academics from Vietnam National University Hanoi School of Business (VNU-HSB) as well as senior government officials and business experts
- A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded by Vietnam National University Hanoi School of Business (VNU-HSB).
- Topics to be covered extensively in this programme include:
- Overview & analysis of Vietnam’s economic performance in the past, present and the immediate future
- Current investment and taxation issues in Vietnam
- Legal pitfalls of doing business in Vietnam faced by foreign firms
- Current issues in human resource management & labour relations
- Challenges in business/ project financing in Vietnam
Site/ Factory Visits to Vietnam – Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP) near Ho Chi Minh City; and selected Vietnamese companies, etc.
Networking Sessions with Vietnamese businesses and Singaporean business executives working and living in Vietnam
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on Vietnam, please submit your registration by Friday, 8 February 2013.
Click here for more information and to register.