International Business Fellowship Executive Programme: on Middle East: Doha (Qatar) and Dubai and Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) 30 August to 5 September 2014
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
The iBF Programme supports Singapore-based companies in the training of company executives to acquire business knowledge and build networks in selected supported markets like the Middle East.
The programme is specially organised for:
Executives for companies entering or expanding into the Middle East market
Public sector executives working with the Middle East region
Through site visits, briefings, networking sessions and lectures by prominent practitioners and academics, participants will:
- Improve capabilities to successfully enter and navigate in the market and address operational issues
- Acquire the market-specific business knowledge crucial in formulating business development strategy
- Adapt quickly to the closely intertwined Middle East business and cultural environment
- Build strong connections with Middle East businessmen and Singaporeans based in the region
- In-depth appreciation of the Middle East’s business and cultural environment and the relationship between government and businesses
- Insights into consumer behaviour, marketing management, operations and supply chain management and pricing strategies in the Middle East
- Understanding of leading family businesses, leadership, people management, structuring of joint ventures and alliance management and setting up business in the context of the Middle East
- Techniques for effective negotiation, conflict management and dispute resolution with Middle East counterparts
The programme will be conducted in English. All participants will receive certification from the University of Dubai upon completion.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on, Middle East, please submit your registration by Friday, 25 July 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.