International Business Fellowship Executive Programme: on Mexico: Mexico City and Puebla 16 to 23 August 2014
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
The iBF Programme supports Singapore-based companies in the training of company executives to acquire business knowledge and build networks in selected supported markets like Mexico.
Only a maximum of 30 participants will be accepted for this programme.
The programme is specially organised for:
Senior management from Singapore-based companies who have existing businesses and/ or are keen to explore business opportunities in Mexico
Senior officers from public sector organisations who support business initiatives that add value to Singapore and Mexico
Through site visits, briefings, networking sessions and lectures by prominent practitioners and academics, participants will:
- Improve capabilities to successfully enter and navigate in the market and address operational issues
- Acquire the market-specific business knowledge crucial in formulating their organisations’ Mexico strategy
- Adapt to the closely-intertwined Mexican business and cultural environments
- Build strong connections with Mexican businessmen and Singaporeans based in the country
- In-depth appreciation of Mexico’s business and cultural environment and the relationship between government and businesses
- Insights into consumer behavior, marketing management, operations and supply chain management and people management in Mexico
- Understanding Mexico’s history, its economy and financial market, and its importance for third-country partnership with the neighbouring regions
- Acquiring knowledge on Mexico’s tax, labour and union laws
- A certificate of attendance will be awarded by Universidad de las Americas Puebla at the end of the iBF Executive Programme
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on, Mexico, please submit your registration by Monday, 28 July 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.