INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme on Exploring Business Opportunities in China's Electronics Industry 7 - 14 April 2013 - Shenzhen -Xiamen
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
China’s electronics industry continues to play a major role in China’s GDP. The industry is driven by a combination of factors which include strong domestic demand, positive government support, and technological development. Be among the first to gain useful insights on the economic environment and business opportunities the China’s electronic industry provides.
- Discover latest development trends of various electronic products in the China market
- Learn how to assess and manage business risks in China
- Familarise with China’s electronics industry and its consumer market
- Build constructive networks with fellow industry players and/or relevant government officials
Certificate of Attendance awarded by Xiamen University
- Lessons & Case Studies :
- Understand the China electronics industry and update of current practices
- Cultivate leadership & situational leadership
- Latest market trends in the electronics market with case studies
- Xiamen’s investment policies and import/export regulations
- Transformation of China’s consumer market & future economic trend
- Marketing approaches adopted by foreign enterprises in China
- Cross-cultural communication, management and interpersonal skills
- Foreign enterprises’ business operations & major risk-prevention in China
- Site visits
- 2013 China Consumer Electronics Fair (Shenzhen)
- Renowned Electronics Retail Malls in Shenzhen
- Hasee Computer Co., Ltd
- China Star Optoelectronics Technology
Who Should Attend
- Electronic products retailers / importers / exporters
- Senior executives from electronics companies
- Government officials from IT or manufacturing-related departments
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on Shenzhen - Xiamen, please submit your registration by Friday, 22 March 2013.
Click here for more information and to register.