International Business Fellowship Executive Programme: Business Opportunities in China’s coastal cities for Logistics and Manufacturing industries (Beijing - Tianjin - Qingdao)
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This iBF Executive Programme focuses on the investment climate and business culture in China’s coastal cities. Explore business opportunities in the Bohai Economic Rim for logistics, port, manufacturing and marine industries. This programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
This programme can only accept a maximum of 30 participants
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of Bohai Economic Rim on China’s economy
- Learn about the macroeconomic conditions, development of logistics industry and business opportunities in China’s coastal cities
- Visit Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-city which is jointly developed by China and Singapore government
- Network with relevant government authorities and fellow industry players
- Certificate of Attendance awarded by Tsinghua University and Qingdao University
- Lessons & Case Studies on:
– Business opportunities brought forth by China’s current macroeconomic conditions, marine sector and the coastal city transformation
– Transformation opportunities emerging from high-end manufacturing and investment in infrastructure
– China’s logistics industry development status, trend and challenges
– The positioning, development plan and leading industries in Tianjin City
– Development opportunities in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region
– Qingdao port economy and logistics industry development status
- Site visits:
- Smart Garments
- Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-city
- Tianjin T&B Holding Co. Ltd
- Qingdao Tungray Motion Technology Co. Ltd
Who should attend
Government officials and senior executives from the logistics, port, manufacturing and marine industries
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme to Beijing - Tianjin - Qingdao, please submit your registration by Friday, 20 June 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.