INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme - Understanding China’s Consumer Healthcare Market 20 - 27 October 2013 • Chengdu – Kunming
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The iBF Executive Programme on Chengdu and Kunming is jointly organised by IE Singapore and SCCCI.
Chengdu is the largest trading center in Western China and it is well positioned for economic growth and development. Over the years, it has become the major hub for development in the region. Its market extends across Sichuan Province and Chongqing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Kunming, Nanning and Guiyang, reaching a total population of 300 million people. The demand for world-class goods and services is rising each year, with an increasing percentage of the population being able to afford them, leading to increased investment from major firms and the expansion of the consumer healthcare sector.
The iBF Executive Programme provides a platform for companies and government officials of both China and Singapore to come together to facilitate collaboration and exchanges, and identify and address market opportunities.
Only a maximum of 30 participants will be accepted for this programme.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the healthcare system and market potential in China
- Acquire the knowledge of investing in the China healthcare industry
- Build up networks with relevant government authorities and fellow industry players
- Certificate of Attendance awarded by Sichuan University and Yunnan University
- Lessons & Case Studies on:
- China economic policy (South-western Region)
- Strategic planning and decision-making for foreign companies
- Current culture and leisure trends in China
- Chengdu health and leisure industry investment projects and foreign investment-related policies
- How do businesses in China adopt new marketing thinking
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and healthcare concepts
- Site visits
- Chengdu International Health City
- Yunnan Baiyao Group
Who should attend
- Senior executives from the various service industries
- Government officials
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme to Chengdu & Kunming, please submit your registration by Friday, 4 October 2013.
Click here for more information and to register.